The www.fondationppr.org website is optimized for the following browsers: Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer 7 and 8. Internet Explorer 6 won't allow you to see it properly.
Please contact your technical support.
subject to approval at the Foundation’s board meeting on 26 June 2013
Where we work
Where we work
Click the map to learn about the PPR Foundation’s work around the world...
Emilie Queste, Marketplace key account Manager shares with us her experience alongside young girls accompanied by the ENDA NGO in El Alto, La Paz. More info
"A la carte" Mobilisation
In the continuum of the staff mobilisation efforts initiated in 2001 by SolidarCité, the Kering Corporate Foundation encourages Group employees to volunteer for community projects designed to promote women’s dignity and rights.
Depending on the time and skills you are prepared to share, on your personal sensibility to some issues or your geographic location, your engagement can be customised to your own needs. You may thus opt to:
- Sponsor and support a project,
- Participate in a specific initiative,
- Act as relay to publicise the Foundation’s awareness programmes.
- in a local development mission for two weeks during a Solidarity Leave
- in the action of a Foundation’s partner NGO via one-off or regular interventions
- in solidarity projects conducted by your Brand or company
- by raising awareness to the Foundation’s goals
- by keeping us informed about actions and players involved in Violence against Women and Women's Empowerment