Name : Olivier Mouchiquel
Brand : Fnac
Note from the sponsor : I have been involved in women advocacy projects since 1980 (UNESCO, French Education Administration, Fnac Dijon...). I decided to sponsor this project because ORFEE, in liaison with Féminin Technique, offers all guarantees of seriousness and sustainability; because ORFEE is based on open-mindedness and the deep commitment of determined women; because this project is linked to tangible initiatives carried out by the Fnac Dijon jointly with our key partners (media, etc.)
|Beneficiaries||Immigrant women and women of immigrant origin|
|Number||Between 50 and 200|
ORFFE has the following goals:
- Create and expand in the Burgundy region a group of women mobilised in favour of employment;
- Organise actions focussed on gender equality, giving visibility to women, helping them gain self-confidence and empowerment, develop their skills and their independence (conferences, round tables, evening debates, involvement in local events);
- Gradually expand the association to the 4 “Départements” (counties) of the Burgundy region;
- Help job-seeking women with advice, guidance and opportunities created by a network.
ORFEE intends to:
- Recruit members to create a network of women of diverse origins, in a position to sponsor immigrant women seeking guidance or role models;
- Produce communication materials to publicise its existence and activities;
- Organise two major cultural events over the year in collaboration with FNAC;
- Co-organise a job dating event jointly with FETE.