The Foundation offers the opportunity for all Kering Group employees to engage in the cause of women and volunteer for NGOs or Social Entrepreneurs.
With the Solidarity Leave programme, volunteer employees contribute to NGO projects for the benefit of women in southern countries during two weeks.
A Solidarity Leave is a great occasion to get involved with an NGO and support the cause of women in Asia or America through a short term assignment. During two weeks, you will have the unique opportunity to share your skills and build capacities of grassroots organizations through a variety of missions such as:
Your manager and local HR Department grants you an additional two to four days of paid leave to carry out your assignment
In average 500 to 1000€
Once you have applied, the partner NGO will initiate various advanced steps:
1) Find out about our 4 partners and choose the organisation that best matches your profile and expectations.
2) After selecting the partner, fill out the registration form by clicking on “Apply”.
3) Upon receipt of your application, the Kering Foundation will confirm your registration via e-mail and will inform the partner that you have been selected. Plan for a conference call with the Kering Foundation team.
4) Register on our partner’s website and provide the information details necessary to prepare for your departure.
5) For any enquiry prior to the partner selection step, please contact the Kering Foundation at email@example.com. The partner you have selected will be your main contact to organise your mission.
|The Foundation||Violence against women||Actions||Kering for women TV||News||Take Action !|